P.O. Box 564 Pearland, TX 77588
What the LORD is doing...
Update from Sandy Shoshani – Be’ad Chaim, Israel ProLife: As I write this letter, my eyes tear, my knees wobble and my heart beats faster. It is amazing to witness the mighty works of God as we
At Be'ad Chaim's annual Board meeting recently, I reported the number of babies saved through our Operation Moses project since its humble beginning in 2006. As of today, we have saved over 2,000 lives. That's 2,000+ beds, bathtubs and strollers, and over 72,000 bags of diapers and boxes of baby formula. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of baby onesies and booties distributed by our clothing boutiques.
The finances to provide 2,000+ babies with basic needs for a full year has gone up and down like the ocean tide. It has been astounding to watch God provide faithfully. Surely, He cares for the unborn and blesses our work.
The most deeply touching part of reviewing our lists are the thousands of names: Names of moms
whose lives have been deeply touched and changed; and names of babies who are alive today
because of the ministry of Be’ad Chaim.
- The first Operation Moses babies were born Autumn 2006. I can easily recall each of the 15 moms and babies whom we serviced that first year. We became integral parts of each other’s lives. I attended several births and visited each home, often spending hours with the families.
- Our first OM baby, Michaella’s life was saved by an SMS who told her mom she was a gift from God. Her mom was a single, new immigrant from South America, who later found a great job.
- Orian’s mom was young and wild from a dysfunctional family, but who dearly loves her daughter.
- Ben Zion’s mom was a lovely new immigrant from the U.S. She now has a good job and recently invited us to her wedding.
- Or’s mom came to Israel through trafficking. She married his dad and now has five sons.
- Eitan’s mom was an orphan who became pregnant when traveling in Thailand. Despite her fears, she learned to support herself and her son.
- Anat’s mom was alone, a new immigrant from Siberia, but has now discovered her Lord and is one of our precious Be’ad Chaim counselors.
This is a small sampling of some of our babies. We are now servicing 500 moms and babies nationwide. I can’t say that I know each one personally anymore. We have a fantastic group of counselors who befriend each mom and show her love, kindness and respect. Miraculously, through
our Operation Moses project, we provide the practical needs for each one of them.
I believe the traditional Jewish prayer on special occasions is appropriate:
Blessed are you, Oh Lord, King of the universe, who has given us life,
sustained us and enabled us to arrive at this occasion.
May the Lord richly bless you for partnering with us in this life-saving work. Through our lives together, God has done far beyond all that we could have thought or imagined. To Him be the Glory for all that He has done.
A Note From Dov Schwarz, Co-Founder Blessing Israeli Believers
Our BIB staff is located in the Houston, TX area. Our prayers and love go out to them and all those
affected by Hurricane Harvey. Please pray as my wife and I will be traveling to Houston next month.
Please prayerfully remember that we have precious Israeli Believing Partners in Jerusalem, Haifa, the Sea of Galilee, Netanya, and others. We trust our Messiah Yeshua to continue raising up precious
partners in the Nations to Bless Israeli Believers. And we continue to thank our Father in Heaven for all those who pray and give—we know that Genesis 12:3 is alive and well. “I will bless those who
May the blessings of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob rest upon you in Messiah Yeshua!
Don't forget: Watch Therefore Television Program
Saturdays - 10pm EST/9pm CST,
Mondays 7:30am EST/6:30am CST
CTN-Christian Television Network, available on DISH NETWORK, DIRECT TV, & ROKU.
Romans 15:26-27 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal (material) things.
Donations can be made at:
Blessing Israeli Believers is a division of Watch Therefore Ministries, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.